CONCOCTION! – GIRL BOSS
A secret magical ingredient which makes the recipe the perfect one. Here is our secret ingredient. Our ” Rose Love ” Limited Edition Corset from Studio Steal Noire to pep up any day, any look.
Our next Style Me Up look by Nidhi for Steal Noire is – THE GIRL BOSS.
She loves flows & contours, she is independent yet free in her thoughts. She isn’t ruled by anyone but follows her heart. She is not scared but loses over for love. She is not a magician but steals away your breadth. She is a workaholic yet a family girl. She spares no one but the mind, which wanders in the wild. She makes bubbles of ideas & prick them too. Be sure of her choices, she may not forgive you if you ever forgot to.
Presenting our GIRL BOSS – Ruling The Corporate in Style.
THE STYLE QUOTIENT
- Styled up with sheer Georgette high ankle palazzo. Block heels with broad support back strap make a disciplined statement. Remember not to make a rattling sound with your pointed heels!
2. Coupling up the Palazzo with thin leather & gold trim belt is chic defining the waist with the lower corset panel. Not exposing the skin too much, should always be the first choice when it comes to something ” Official”. Keep it classy.
Off-course you’re the BOSS & they will always LOOK at/up-to you!
3. Fringed shrug layered on the top of the corset conceals the back tie ups & yet revels the front contoured bust with straps tied as halter over the neck for a flirty feminine look.
Loose fringes hints to an eagle look which is confident & daring for most ladies for office wear. Standing out isn’t that easy girl!
Accessory – Like for Office? Aha You heard us right!
– Accessorize the look with Envelope Black & Gold trim Hand clutch to keep all your important stuff in with a note pad, do not go for a slouchy bag, you will end up embarrassing yourself.
– Matching choker necklace & drop earnings. The ones who say accessory isn’t for office, this is how to prove them wrong. There are no rules for styling.
– The cat eye spectacles are the best if you have an oval or long face with angular jaw line. It perfects the eyebrow curves & hints on the intelligence & endurance.
– Close the look with a leather strap or metal rose gold watch.
Pulled tightly at the back with a low pony to enhance the neckline & halter detail of the corset. It also layers up the back tie ups. 😉 A tight low pony is very corporate, shows discipline & focus.
Make Up –
Keep it subtle , simple and classy. Bold lips in Rouge Red, Burgundy or Marsala with compact over the cheeks without a blush. Faded or smudged liner with mascara to accentuate the eyes. Matt lipsticks are always a saver.
Apt For –
Fashion Weeks, Office meetings, Corporate brunch, Board & press meets & even for Presentation sessions & everyday office summers.
For Winters –
Couple the same corset with your favorite Swede pants & long trench coat. there you are!
We run the world! Girls!
Follow US for Great Offers & STYLE ME UP Sessions from the best stylists in India.
Styling – Nidhi Rajain
Photographer – Pretika Menon